22 Οκτ 2010

What If ...

.

If I'd have known better,
If, I were to be,
somebody else,
embracing thoughts of loneliness,
encouraging my lust for,
endless incantations ...

as I recall,
I am not the same,
nor, have I ever been ...

so, tell me,
vision through my thoughts,
my own beliefs,
how have I changed,
... what's left of me?

If my own thoughts,
reviel the inner mind of,
him, ...
who's swerling in the absence
of his heartbeat, then,
...
who will I ever Be?

A simple touch,
a whisper sung by autumn leaves,
the splash of wave benieth a summer raindrop,
one soul embracing faults of one soul's footprints ...

Loving, portraying, awaiting, remembering ...

asking herself,
one soul,
it's emptiness within ...

.... What If ...



PS: Dedicated to the one who has known the Abyss...



a.a/Αλέξανδρος (Alexander)
(Π.Α.-22/10/2010-03:35 π.μ.)


.

1 σχόλιο:

Prisoned Soul είπε...

Δεν άλλαξες, είσαι αυτός που ήσουν και το ξέρεις καλύτερα από τον καθένα. Υπάρχεις μέσα σου κι ας μην βγαίνεις στην επιφάνεια,
βγες, κανείς δε θα σε κρίνει,
βγες όπως είσαι όπως εκείνη σε γνώρισε,
βγες...