13 Αυγ 2011

What Life has Never ... Dreamt off ...

.
And you were rich,
As I was poor,
You had it on your laps,
I was a goon,
You ment the world,
I looked for it,
We met between,
there, at the dream,

which life had never seen ...

You let your fingertips,
In line with mine,
Our shiver crossed each other
Pure divine,
Felt like a heartbeat lost
But then again
The heartbeat found a rhythm
Till the end,

what life had never meant ...

And,
I love you, today,
And so do you,
And,
I find ways to touch your lips,
And so do you,
And,
I pretend, it isn’t you,
You do the same,
As if,
it wasn’t ever me,
or, ever had been you ...

We do the same,
Old story board,
As we have lived,
Our lives,
as being bored
we see ahead or,
are we forgiving,
of what life says,
ages ahead,

life's not conceiving,

I say, I love you...once,
you might respond,
living another life,
but, not your own,
see through my eyes,
forget me not,
we have been rich,
we’ve had the lot,

bearing the gift,
our life goes on

with what it's never,
... dreamt off ...




a.a/Alexandros
(Π.Α.-13/08/2011-01:10 π.μ.)

.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: