6 Οκτ 2011

Said She ...

.

Said She,
the few unspeakable words,
that make a Living.

Said I or, tried to,
finally remaining speachless,
naked, .. as always ...
in front of, her ... Reality.

She's there and I, am here,
envisioning surroundings
our comforts of dispair ...

We met, ... sometime ...
and,
where people cast their lives,
...still do,
a synonym of our existence,
is in our minds,
... still,

I love you, said she,
and I phrased back,
embedding my hearts lunatic paulses
on a hug of the hug of the moment.

All my life in that touch,
for a Touch, I shared my being, ...
... no regrets, indeed,
but gratitude.

The warmth of the Womb,...
entrance to our Existence,

... Feelings, ... the Existence,

Expectations, Shared Seconds and, ... Truth?

Infinity provided, says She,
and I, ... Evolve (with a smile...).



(dedicated to ... the Soul).

α.α/Αλέξανδρος
(Π.Α.- 06/10/2011 - 04:54 π.μ.)

.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: